Nowadays Stand-up pouches, Doypacks, are much more commonly used than the old type of jars or cans.
Doypacks stand still on the shelves and it offers exciting printing options. For end user it is easy to open with easy tear, easier with a laser score and then re-close with zipper or sliders.
Stand-up pouches are also beneficial for the producers. Doypacks are easy to store. Doypacks can be closed with heat seal and they don’t get broken during transport.
- Registered printing on all three surfaces
- Flexo or Rotogravure printing upto 10 colors
- Registered mat laquer
- Registered paperlike coating
- Different choices of zippers like sound effects, widths or water tight
- Slider closure
- Easy tear and laser scoring
- Euro or round hanging holes
- One way degassing valve
- Different material in the gussets
- Continuous or shaped window on paper outside bags
- Different handle options
- Round corners
- Micro-perforation on gussets
- Different material combinations PET, ALU, PE, CPP, OPP, mattOPP, OPA, KRAFT Paper, metPET,..etc.
- Anti-Slip Surface option